Account Assistant Transition
- Performs operational transition activities arising from the acquisition of new or the cancellation of existing clients.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, performing and evaluating complex and detailed transitions.
- Supports the Transition Manager in compiling transition reports.
- Prepares client documents containing all relevant information and sends them to all the parties involved.
- Instructs the back office on following up on mandate agreements for implementing hedge orders.
- Carries out transition work for mergers and acquisitions of and/or by clients.
- Participates in (inter)departmental projects.
- With the back and mid office to coordinate transition processing.
- With clients to organise transition work.
- With investment managers, custodian banks and consultants to give instructions on performing transitions.
- Bachelor degree (economic background)
- Planning and organising skills
- Taking the initiative
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience on custody, banking/asset management
Good primairy and secundairy conditions.
Axis is a recruitment agency specialised within the banking, asset management, insurance and finance industry. For more information about this position, or Axis:
+ 31 (0)20 794 04 90
- Neuberger Berman: Trader based in The Hague
- Kempen & Co: Accountmanager Institutionele Relaties
- Redacteur Fondsnieuws
- Syntrus Achmea: Portfoliomanager Derivaten
- Kempen & Co: Account support manager institutionele relaties
- BNP Paribas: Depositary Officers
- Kempen & Co: (Junior) Account Manager Institutionele Relaties
- Kempen & Co: Senior Accountmanager Institutional Relations
- ING Investment Management: Senior Business Development Manager
- ING Investment Management: (Junior) Business Analyst Market Data