Responsible Investment Associate
Sustainalytics is a leading global provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) research and analysis, with nearly 20 years of experience in the Responsible Investment (RI) and Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) markets.
The diverse knowledge and expertise of our international team allows Sustainalytics to provide superior products, customized advice and support services to some of the world’s largest asset owners, asset managers and organizations.
Sustainalytics was formed from the merger between Sustainalytics B.V. and Jantzi Research Inc. in September 2009. Headquartered in the Netherlands, today the merged firm has more than 100 employees in Amsterdam, Bogota, Boston, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Timisoara and Toronto.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: 1-year contract with the potential for a permanent contract after 1 year
Reports to: Director, Advisory Services Europe (located in Amsterdam)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start date: As soon as possible
- Act as the trusted advisor to European responsible investors, with a strong focus on the Dutch market;
- Assist clients with drafting and implementing a responsible investment policy;
- Maintain and improve client retention and client satisfaction;
- Strengthen and professionalise client management across Europe; and
- Generate new business.
- Manage client relations involving a portfolio of European asset owners and asset managers;
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction and client retention by building strong relationships;
- Identify up-selling opportunities;
- Support or manage the execution of client deliverables or client projects;
- Support global sales team;
- Manage selected research tasks and client projects;
- Represent the company at (international) events and relevant networking groups;
- Contribute to product innovation initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial services and responsible investment industry;
- 3-5 years RI related (financial services) work experience;
- Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability;
- Strong client servicing and commercial skills;
- Ability to understand and present complex products;
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing people and/or projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Fluent Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English; knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
Salary is in the range of 42,500-52,499 EUR per annum on a full-time basis, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus benefits.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until 5:00pm on Friday, July 20th, 2012.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
- Senior Medewerker Fondsenbureau Achmea Beleggingsfondsen
- Finance Assistant
- Senior RFP Writer
- Teammanager Client Reporting & Finance
- Depositary Officers
- Investment manager Fixed Income Credit
- Benelux Sales Analyst / Sales support
- Business Support Specialist
- Analist Verantwoord Beleggen
- Toezichthouder Vastrentende Markten