Zombie pension schemes: a viable alternative?
Legal & General Investment Management
Will it become more common for DB schemes to run off without sponsor support? We look at how to assess the viability and trade-offs of operating under such arrangements and how investment strategy could be set.
- WisdomTree | Rates going up...maybe not so fast
- UBS Asset Management | Research Blast - Top 10 real estate questions for 2019
- Other research | 9 Grey Swans for 2019
- BNY Mellon | Shifting sands
- Nuveen | Expect a tougher climb
- MFS Investment Management | Reflections on Four Decades of Investing
- Janus Henderson | Market GPS 2019
- Lyxor | Market neutral L/S struggles as momentum stocks take a hit
- Legal & General Investment Management | Investing in future cities
- T. Rowe Price | Who's Afraid of an inverted yield curve?