Zombie pension schemes: a viable alternative?
Legal & General Investment Management
Will it become more common for DB schemes to run off without sponsor support? We look at how to assess the viability and trade-offs of operating under such arrangements and how investment strategy could be set.
- Pictet Asset Management | China's radical experiment
- BNP Paribas Asset Management | The outlook for fixed income risk assets
- Columbia Threadneedle | In Credit: Discord From Harmony
- Franklin Templeton Investments | On My Mind: The Fed Will Hike Again—Because It Can
- Capital Group | How to prepare for the next recession
- Candriam | Oncologie: Nieuwe Hoop
- Other research | Market Compass
- AXA Investment Managers | Long-awaited US data, dovish central banks and Spanish politics
- Jupiter Asset Management | Market Commentary: Timing Allocations to Emerging Market Credit
- Blue Bay Asset Management | 50 days from the hell of a hard Brexit