In fact, professional investors believe ESG has the potential to support both sides of the risk/return equation. Six in ten professionals also believe there is alpha to be found in ESG. But in an age of heightened regulation and increased public scrutiny, the professionals also believe these strategies can mitigate exposure to governance and social risks not captured in traditional analysis.
Individual investors share a similar perspective: More than half (56%) of those surveyed believe that all things being equal, companies that demonstrate a higher level of integrity will outperform similar companies that do not. This is an important consideration, since half
of investors say they are not willing to give up investment performance in order to align their assets with their values.
- Northern Trust | Get in Front of Concentration Risk
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary: China emerges from virus lockdowns
- UBS Asset Management | Quantitatively Speaking
- T. Rowe Price | Looking at Emerging Market Bonds Through New Lenses
- Northern Trust | Weekly Economic Commentary
- Edmond de Rothschild | Market Flash: Optimism Lifts Markets
- WisdomTree | Daily Market Update
- Janus Henderson | After the Virus: A Binary World
- M&G Investments | European high yield credit update
- MFS Investment Management | Music, Moonlight, Love and Romance in European Fixed Income