Are European Energy Companies Sustainable Investments?
Oil and gas producers are oǎen seen as vulnerable to global efforts aimed at curbing climate change. But some European energy groups might become part of the solution to climate change rather than part of the problem.
- Lyxor | Which alternative strategy amid the trade confusion?
- Columbia Threadneedle | China onshore bonds enter the mainstream
- Kempen Capital Management | Rente Update
- AllianceBernstein | The whys and hows of investing in Emerging-Market Corporate Bonds
- Eaton Vance | Volatility is likely path forward for high yield after strong advance in first half of 2019
- Schroders | Economic and Strategy Viewpoint September 2019
- Invesco | Global Equity Income – Keeping the faith
- UBS Asset Management | The outlook for China equities and fixed income
- Legal & General Investment Management | Retirement anxiety, rate depression, populism…
- Janus Henderson | Let Others’ Mistakes Be Your Opportunity