Are European Energy Companies Sustainable Investments?
Oil and gas producers are oǎen seen as vulnerable to global efforts aimed at curbing climate change. But some European energy groups might become part of the solution to climate change rather than part of the problem.
- Legal & General Investment Management | Q3 Outlook: Summertime for Investors?
- MFS Investment Management | Capital Markets View: Global Edition
- Neuberger Berman | The Preferred Option
- Pictet Asset Management | Primer market neutral and long short
- NN Investment Partners | How does impact investing bring the SDGs within reach?
- Northern Trust | The ECB's Steady Hand
- Northern Trust | Reducing Sensitivities
- Janus Henderson | Consumer Revenge – The next stage of the recovery of Europe
- AXA Investment Managers | Clouds darken Summer re-opening
- State Street Global Advisors | Fixed Income: Preparing for the big shift