Are European Energy Companies Sustainable Investments?
Oil and gas producers are oǎen seen as vulnerable to global efforts aimed at curbing climate change. But some European energy groups might become part of the solution to climate change rather than part of the problem.
- Franklin Templeton Investments | Monitoring China’s Outbreak, and Other Potential Market Shocks
- Pimco | Seven Macro Themes For 2020
- Other research | The green swan
- DWS | An Early Roadmap To U.S. Politics In 2020 And Beyond
- Edmond de Rothschild | Market Flash: Risks Resurface
- Legal & General Investment Management | Q1 Outlook: Mind the traps
- Franklin Templeton Investments | Could Malaysian Equities See a Modest Recovery in 2020?
- VanEck | Gold Momentum Gains Heading into 2020
- BNY Mellon | What’s Priced In?
- Comgest | Het Jaar van de Rat – De Chinese economie is sterk maar beleggers moeten op hun hoede blijven