The decline of ecosystems is at an unprecedented level and is largely the result of human industrial activity. The world is losing biodiversity – and drivers of this loss are multiple and interconnected in complex ways.
There is increasing public scrutiny and debate on mitigating biodiversity loss. The severity of the issue has been highlighted by a United Nations report which examined the growing expectations on financial institutions to help tackle the crisis and better contribute towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) – in particular SDG 14, Life Below Water, and SDG 15, Life on Land
- DWS | Don't Underestimate The Threats To Global Oil Supply
- Columbia Threadneedle | Higher yields, inflation and energy prices
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Economic Commentary 16-9-2019
- M&G Investments | Spotlight On Inlfation-linked gilts
- Legal & General Investment Management | CIO outlook: Opportunities in adversity
- Robeco | Global Impact Pool
- Schroders | Is gold the place to hide from negative yields?
- Candriam | Coffee Break 16-9-2019
- Achmea Investment Management | Investment Highlights - Week 37
- Pictet Asset Management | 5 questions for our SmartCity portfolio manager