Recent strong risk asset returns, paired with sharply lower global interest rates, represent an atypical investing backdrop. Financial markets have been working through a mash-up of slowing growth,muted inflation and easer monetary/regulatory policy - all wrapped in rising political uncertainty and of-again/off-again trade tensions, Positive breakthrough prospects are evenly matched with dire scenarios.
- T. Rowe Price | Why Deleveraging Is The True Culprit Weighing On Global Growth
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: January 2020
- Franklin Templeton Investments | A Multi-Asset Approach to Assessing Risk and Opportunity in Emerging Markets
- State Street Global Advisors | Five Grey Swans That Could Swing Markets
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: Central Banks on hold
- DWS | S&P 500 Sector Composition: More Tech, Less Energy Than Ever Before
- Columbia Threadneedle | Strategies that benefit from volatility
- BNY Mellon | Newton’s Flood: Why I see the value in alternatives
- Columbia Threadneedle | Has the tide turned?
- GMO | The Passive Aggresisve Agg, Revisited