Recent strong risk asset returns, paired with sharply lower global interest rates, represent an atypical investing backdrop. Financial markets have been working through a mash-up of slowing growth,muted inflation and easer monetary/regulatory policy - all wrapped in rising political uncertainty and of-again/off-again trade tensions, Positive breakthrough prospects are evenly matched with dire scenarios.
- DWS | Don't Underestimate The Threats To Global Oil Supply
- Columbia Threadneedle | Higher yields, inflation and energy prices
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Economic Commentary 16-9-2019
- M&G Investments | Spotlight On Inlfation-linked gilts
- Legal & General Investment Management | CIO outlook: Opportunities in adversity
- Robeco | Global Impact Pool
- Schroders | Is gold the place to hide from negative yields?
- Candriam | Coffee Break 16-9-2019
- Achmea Investment Management | Investment Highlights - Week 37
- Pictet Asset Management | 5 questions for our SmartCity portfolio manager