This year, a series of geopolitical shocks have hit business sentiment in an already aged expansion. However, these shocks have been tempered by an almost universal adoption of easier monetary and fiscal policies. On the US-China trade front, tensions have ratcheted up during the past few months. And in politics, turmoil persists in the US and UK.
- VanEck | Tillen sport games esport naar een volgend level?
- Janus Henderson | Finding value in the Covid-19 crisis - an ABS viewis paper, we focus on the significance of the ‘current policy sc
- Amundi Asset Managers | Trajectory Monitoring in Portfolio Management and Issuer Intentionality Scoring
- Eaton Vance | After COVID-19: The future of pandemic bonds
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Different sectors different impacts.
- Northern Trust | The View From Here - Questions About The Economic Pandemic
- Amundi Asset Managers | Cross Asset: Investment Strategy
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary: Virus compels a strategic view revamp
- Amundi Asset Managers | In the wake of first-quarter reporting season, the consensus is probably still too optimistic
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management | Multi-Asset Solutions Weekly Strategy Report