This year, a series of geopolitical shocks have hit business sentiment in an already aged expansion. However, these shocks have been tempered by an almost universal adoption of easier monetary and fiscal policies. On the US-China trade front, tensions have ratcheted up during the past few months. And in politics, turmoil persists in the US and UK.
- Nordea Asset Management | Nog steeds gepositioneerd voor een zijwaarts bewegende markt
- DWS | Not so fast
- Natixis IM | Investing in global equities with a thematic lens
- MFS Investment Management | Equities Extend Their Advance
- Vanguard | Private equity: Assessing its role in a nonprofit portfolio
- Franklin Templeton Investments | Optimism Returns to Emerging Markets in October
- DWS | Re-Examine Valuation And Growth At New Record High
- AXA Investment Managers | UK faces Brexit-fuelled General Election – what happens next?
- Pimco | Beneath The Surface
- T. Rowe Price | Market Uncertainty— Never Comfortable But Potentially Profitable