Corporate earnings expectations have continued to fade as the impact of a global growth slowdown and related trade frictions take hold at the company level. Trade tensions between the United States and China remain elevated though negotiations aimed at reaching an interim agreement continue. Growth in China and the eurozone remain weak as Germany’s export-driven economy battles trade headwinds.
- Northern Trust | Weekly Economic Commentary
- Edmond de Rothschild | Market Flash: Optimism Lifts Markets
- WisdomTree | Daily Market Update
- Janus Henderson | After the Virus: A Binary World
- M&G Investments | European high yield credit update
- MFS Investment Management | Music, Moonlight, Love and Romance in European Fixed Income
- VanEck | Tillen sport games esport naar een volgend level?
- Janus Henderson | Finding value in the Covid-19 crisis - an ABS viewis paper, we focus on the significance of the ‘current policy sc
- Amundi Asset Managers | Trajectory Monitoring in Portfolio Management and Issuer Intentionality Scoring
- Eaton Vance | After COVID-19: The future of pandemic bonds