Global central bank easing, a phase one US-China trade deal, better earnings in 2020, and some evidence of a stabilization of the global downturn have reignited investor enthusiasm. The market is moving more in line with our relatively benign outlook than in previous quarters where it feared a looming recession.
- UBS Asset Management | Uncertainty remains high.
- VanEck | Fallen Angels - From Sin to Win
- NN Investment Partners | Who will shape a better future? Responsible investing after Covid-19
- DWS | Election And Vaccine Equity Strategy: Same Style, Still Cautious
- Columbia Threadneedle | Exploring the equitisation of the Brazilian stock market
- Eaton Vance | How corporate governance factors can influence financial performance
- Janus Henderson | Global Sustainable Equity Investing Report 2019
- Nuveen | We expect the “rotational correction” in stocks to continue
- Northern Trust | No End in Sight for Low Interest Rates
- T. Rowe Price | Federal Help Wanted: Municipalities Face Fiscal Uncertainties