We remain cautious overall as risks of the US election, trade with China, unpredictable geopolitical events and Brexit continue to smoulder. Since our last quarterly note, where we focused on the threats to the world economy, political and international events have meant that the global economic backdrop has become somewhat more positive and market positioning is less stretched than we had anticipated.
- UBS Asset Management | Uncertainty remains high.
- VanEck | Fallen Angels - From Sin to Win
- NN Investment Partners | Who will shape a better future? Responsible investing after Covid-19
- DWS | Election And Vaccine Equity Strategy: Same Style, Still Cautious
- Columbia Threadneedle | Exploring the equitisation of the Brazilian stock market
- Eaton Vance | How corporate governance factors can influence financial performance
- Janus Henderson | Global Sustainable Equity Investing Report 2019
- Nuveen | We expect the “rotational correction” in stocks to continue
- Northern Trust | No End in Sight for Low Interest Rates
- T. Rowe Price | Federal Help Wanted: Municipalities Face Fiscal Uncertainties