We provide a representative sampling of the overall 2020 electoral outcomes you may currently want to consider when making investment decisions. Most likely, the outcome may be in what we call the Mushy Middle (epitomized by various combinations of a divided government). Statistically speaking, Trump can be considered an accidental president. But he is also a very unusual candidate, who should not be underestimated.
- Franklin Templeton Investments | Weighing UK Dividend Suspensions
- Lyxor | Not All L/S Equity Strategies Are Equal
- Amundi Asset Managers | In search of the bottom in the Covid-19 crisis
- DWS | 2020 – coronavirus reversal and rebound
- AXA Investment Managers | Preparing the recovery
- Columbia Threadneedle | Asset allocation update: credit upgraded amid fluid and uncertain backdrop
- UBS Asset Management | Coronavirus: what van we learn from China?
- T. Rowe Price | Oil Market Volatility Likely to Continue
- GMO | Fear And The Psychology Of Bear Markets
- DWS | Cutting To Crisis Forecasts: 2020E S&P 500 EPS 125 Dollars