We provide a representative sampling of the overall 2020 electoral outcomes you may currently want to consider when making investment decisions. Most likely, the outcome may be in what we call the Mushy Middle (epitomized by various combinations of a divided government). Statistically speaking, Trump can be considered an accidental president. But he is also a very unusual candidate, who should not be underestimated.
- T. Rowe Price | Why Deleveraging Is The True Culprit Weighing On Global Growth
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: January 2020
- Franklin Templeton Investments | A Multi-Asset Approach to Assessing Risk and Opportunity in Emerging Markets
- State Street Global Advisors | Five Grey Swans That Could Swing Markets
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: Central Banks on hold
- DWS | S&P 500 Sector Composition: More Tech, Less Energy Than Ever Before
- Columbia Threadneedle | Strategies that benefit from volatility
- BNY Mellon | Newton’s Flood: Why I see the value in alternatives
- Columbia Threadneedle | Has the tide turned?
- GMO | The Passive Aggresisve Agg, Revisited