We are closely monitoring the impacts to global financial markets from the outbreak of a new strain of the coronavirus in China, and other parts of the world. Already, we’ve seen significant impacts on various risks assets. This is a stark reminder that an unexpected event can occur at any time, and that portfolio diversification is critical when markets are priced for perfection.
- T. Rowe Price | Why Deleveraging Is The True Culprit Weighing On Global Growth
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: January 2020
- Franklin Templeton Investments | A Multi-Asset Approach to Assessing Risk and Opportunity in Emerging Markets
- State Street Global Advisors | Five Grey Swans That Could Swing Markets
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: Central Banks on hold
- DWS | S&P 500 Sector Composition: More Tech, Less Energy Than Ever Before
- Columbia Threadneedle | Strategies that benefit from volatility
- BNY Mellon | Newton’s Flood: Why I see the value in alternatives
- Columbia Threadneedle | Has the tide turned?
- GMO | The Passive Aggresisve Agg, Revisited