We are closely monitoring the impacts to global financial markets from the outbreak of a new strain of the coronavirus in China, and other parts of the world. Already, we’ve seen significant impacts on various risks assets. This is a stark reminder that an unexpected event can occur at any time, and that portfolio diversification is critical when markets are priced for perfection.
- UBS Asset Management | Uncertainty remains high.
- VanEck | Fallen Angels - From Sin to Win
- NN Investment Partners | Who will shape a better future? Responsible investing after Covid-19
- DWS | Election And Vaccine Equity Strategy: Same Style, Still Cautious
- Columbia Threadneedle | Exploring the equitisation of the Brazilian stock market
- Eaton Vance | How corporate governance factors can influence financial performance
- Janus Henderson | Global Sustainable Equity Investing Report 2019
- Nuveen | We expect the “rotational correction” in stocks to continue
- Northern Trust | No End in Sight for Low Interest Rates
- T. Rowe Price | Federal Help Wanted: Municipalities Face Fiscal Uncertainties