The Global Pension Assets Study covers 22 major pension markets (the P22), which now totals US$46,734 billion in pension assets and account for 62% of the GDP of these economies. The study includes an analysis of the seven largest markets (the P7) which includes Australia, Canada, Japan, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and US and comprises 92% of total pension assets.
- Other research | ESG in DC Pensions Report
- Eaton Vance | Active vs. Passive in EM debt
- DWS | Monthly Market Outlook Analysis And Positioning
- Amundi Asset Managers | How hot is the inflation pot?
- AXA Investment Managers | UK Budget: Next steps, not complete vision
- Actiam | Van twee kanten: SPACs
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Cautious optimism.
- Aegon Asset Management | Can a tobacco firm really be sustainable? Yes, according to flawed ESG ratings
- State Street Global Advisors | Case for Allocating to Emerging Market Debt: Considerations for Euro Investors
- Nuveen | Inflation fears weaken investor sentiment