Where next for emerging market (EM) bonds? Significant recent developments, including the crash in oil prices and the launch of quantitative easing (QE) programs in a number of EM countries, are expected to have an impact on the asset class for the rest of 2020 and possibly beyond. During our latest policy meetings, the investment team analyzed recent events to determine how they might affect the outlook for EM bonds.
- Amundi Asset Managers | Improving the Robustness of Trading Strategy Backtesting with Boltzmann Machines and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Candriam | Coffee Break 06-07-2020
- Carmignac | A Journey Into uncharted Territory
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: June 2020
- Actiam | ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ in een nieuw schuldendrama
- AllianceBernstein | The Hunt For Quality
- GMO | Emerging Markets: Tamed Child O’ Mine
- Aegon Asset Management | Where are the opportunities in Asset Backed Securities?
- UBS Asset Management | Too big to ignore
- Actiam | Duurzame transitie dwingt beleggers tot herijking van hun portefeuille