China’s economy is restarting after emerging from lockdown, likely benefiting countries and assets exposed to its growth. The key to the policy response has shifted to ensuring successful execution and avoiding policy fatigue before the shock passes. Markets will watch the European Central Bank’s policy meeting for if it will increase the size of its pandemic emergency purchase program.
- Amundi Asset Managers | Improving the Robustness of Trading Strategy Backtesting with Boltzmann Machines and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Candriam | Coffee Break 06-07-2020
- Carmignac | A Journey Into uncharted Territory
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: June 2020
- Actiam | ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ in een nieuw schuldendrama
- AllianceBernstein | The Hunt For Quality
- GMO | Emerging Markets: Tamed Child O’ Mine
- Aegon Asset Management | Where are the opportunities in Asset Backed Securities?
- UBS Asset Management | Too big to ignore
- Actiam | Duurzame transitie dwingt beleggers tot herijking van hun portefeuille