U.S. Treasury yields ended the week modestly lower, led by longer maturities.1 Markets appeared focused on escalating coronavirus concerns, despite generally stronger U.S. economic data. Rising U.S. virus cases are stoking fears of another lock down and associated slowing in economic activity.
- Other research | Manager Intelligence and Market Trends
- T. Rowe Price | Better Virus Control May Help Europe to Outperform the U.S.
- NN Investment Partners | Multi Asset Monthly - Global Strategy
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: July 2020
- MFS Investment Management | The Case for (Eventual) Inflation
- WisdomTree | Daily Market Update - 11 August 2020
- Columbia Threadneedle | In Credit - Credit enjoying the summer lull
- Allianz Global Investors | How will private debt be changed by Covid-19?
- Amundi Asset Managers | Asset Class Return Forecasts
- Blue Bay Asset Management | High yield update