Until recently, sustainability information and management has been a secondary activity for many companies. Often, a separate sustainability department was created and given the responsibility for the development of sustainability projects and programmes.
As companies started to report on their efforts, this was conveyed via separate reports. Of course, over time things have progressed. In an increasing number of companies, sustainability is becoming a mainstream topic and reporting has become integrated in annual reports, giving it higher prominence.
- Robeco | Climate change: a problem that insurance companies can’t afford to ignore
- Columbia Threadneedle | In Credit - Economy Interrupted
- DWS | Tech Titans: Super Enterprises In A Class All Their Own
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary
- Actiam | Van twee kanten: nieuwe beleggers
- State Street | The Shifting Role of Bonds
- Other research | Refinitiv - European Fund Industry Review—H1 2020
- Northern Trust | A Slow Leak in Liquidity
- Nuveen | Multiple Treasury yields hit all-time lows
- Candriam | Coffee Break 3-08-2020