The hunt for quality allows investors to tap equity return potential with smoother return patterns. Quality stocks with the right attributes tend to offer superior risk-adjusted returns, posting solid gains in rising markets and cushioning investors in a downturn. Over time, stocks with these characteristics have outperformed cap-weighted benchmarks, while also protecting capital during events as varied as the bursting of the technology bubble, the global financial crisis and the new coronavirus pandemic (Display).
- T. Rowe Price | What Makes an “Impact” Investment Manager
- Robeco | Value investing’s five principles that have stood the test of time
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly commentary: Fed catches up with restart reality
- Amundi Asset Managers | Global Investment Views
- Northern Trust | 3 Takeaways from Fed Meeting
- Schroders | What do rising bond yields mean for the US stock market?
- State Street Global Advisors | Global Macro Policy Quarterly
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management | The Weekly Brief
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Inflation protection desirable
- Nuveen | Treasury yields decline on Fed’s hawkish surprise