The hunt for quality allows investors to tap equity return potential with smoother return patterns. Quality stocks with the right attributes tend to offer superior risk-adjusted returns, posting solid gains in rising markets and cushioning investors in a downturn. Over time, stocks with these characteristics have outperformed cap-weighted benchmarks, while also protecting capital during events as varied as the bursting of the technology bubble, the global financial crisis and the new coronavirus pandemic (Display).
- Other research | Manager Intelligence and Market Trends
- T. Rowe Price | Better Virus Control May Help Europe to Outperform the U.S.
- NN Investment Partners | Multi Asset Monthly - Global Strategy
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: July 2020
- MFS Investment Management | The Case for (Eventual) Inflation
- WisdomTree | Daily Market Update - 11 August 2020
- Columbia Threadneedle | In Credit - Credit enjoying the summer lull
- Allianz Global Investors | How will private debt be changed by Covid-19?
- Amundi Asset Managers | Asset Class Return Forecasts
- Blue Bay Asset Management | High yield update