It is an understatement to say that the tech titans reported superb earnings last week. Their results, delivered during a period of economic and social upheaval, signaled a new era of super enterprises in this world. These companies reported profits that tremendously beat consensus expectations and in sizes that redefine the operating scale of a leading multinational.
- T. Rowe Price | Making Hard Choices in Extraordinary Times
- MFS Investment Management | Back to Reality
- Northern Trust | An Interesting Fall
- Nuveen | Stock prices slip, although sentiment remains positive
- T. Rowe Price | Volatility in Technology Highlights Importance of Selectivity
- UBS Asset Management | Future of humans
- Lyxor | Merger Arbitrage Stays Put Despite Political Meddling
- Northern Trust | Capital Market Assumptions: 5-Year Outlook
- Actiam | Klimaatambities richting Parijs. Wie wint de strijd om het geel?
- Blue Bay Asset Management | What’s the impact of Covid-19 on ESG investing?