Capital preservation should be at the centre of any fixed income investment strategy. Here’s how we assess credit protection in securitised products. We are always asking ourselves the question – what will it take for our investment to be fundamentally impaired? Along with other questions, such as what is the mark-to-market risk and expected liquidity, these form the basis of our investment process
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary: Debt ceiling showdown redux
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Industrial rides the wave
- Nuveen | Treasury yields rise slightly as economic data strengthen
- Allianz Global Investors | Are all net-zero goals created equal?
- Pimco | The case for active investing in China just got stronger
- State Street Global Advisors | Weekly Economic Perspectives
- Schroders | Planes, trains and automobiles: how is Europe’s transport sector curbing its emissions?
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management | The Weekly Brief
- Northern Trust | Weekly Economic Commentary
- MFS Investment Management | Peak PMI Does Not Mean Peak Performanc