The fixed income (FI) portfolios of institutional investors are evolving rapidly. Investment strategists around the globe are noting that, in the search for yield, many investors are:
• Shifting their fixed income portfolios to incorporate index strategies alongside active strategies, typically in search of performance at a lower cost
• Rebalancing the ways in which they access FI assets, focusing on yield, liquidity, and transparency
• Considering higher-yielding FI assets; creating standalone country/sector FI allocations to take advantage of market opportunities
• Incorporating ESG approaches to add a quality lens to their FI portfolios
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary: Debt ceiling showdown redux
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Industrial rides the wave
- Nuveen | Treasury yields rise slightly as economic data strengthen
- Allianz Global Investors | Are all net-zero goals created equal?
- Pimco | The case for active investing in China just got stronger
- State Street Global Advisors | Weekly Economic Perspectives
- Schroders | Planes, trains and automobiles: how is Europe’s transport sector curbing its emissions?
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management | The Weekly Brief
- Northern Trust | Weekly Economic Commentary
- MFS Investment Management | Peak PMI Does Not Mean Peak Performanc