You will work closely with other sales professionals, product, development, implementation and client and sales support teams to ensure a world-class product offering for our clients. You will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting using our in-house CRM system and managing the contracts for new and renewal business. This role is based in Amsterdam.
The individual we are seeking must have a university degree and at least 3-5 years’ experience in (business-to-business) client relationship management and preferably business development. Furthermore the candidate must:
- have a proven track record in active relationship management aimed at ensuring high client satisfaction and client retention; the ability to demonstrate success in developing new business would be highly valued;
- be knowledgeable about the Dutch investment industry;
- have advanced knowledge of the financial markets and investment products;
- have prior experience supporting and/or selling financial data and solutions.
- be a talented communicator and face-to-face presenter, able to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the products sold and to represent Morningstar in a professional manner.
- must be results driven and have an entrepreneurial mind set;
- be skilled at working as part of a team, sharing information, leads, market information, and competitive feedback with product management, sales colleagues, and management.
- possess excellent written and spoken Dutch and English language skills.
Morningstar offers the suitable candidate a challenging sales position with growth potential. The Sales Executive will have a high degree of responsibility within a dynamic and innovative company. The position offers a compensation package commensurate with experience, incorporating base and incentive remuneration.
The Group: Morningstar’s Business Development & Operations group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. In the Benelux, the group is structured primarily along the following client segments: Banks, Advisors and Asset Management, as well as institutional investors.