State Street's successful Dutch SPDR ETF team is looking for a junior sales colleague, who will help meet our growth plans locally and across Europe.
- You will help to raise the profile of SPDR ETFs across the Dutch investor universe
- Support the team with answering client requests and by contributing market intelligence, competitor analysis and data collection for the Dutch market.
- You will support, build and maintain relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, independent asset managers, foundations and charities
- Together with the team, you will bring SPDR ETF investment ideas and research to clients and prospects
- Involve the clients on the major SPDR initiatives (seminars, events, surveys, campaigns)
- You will contribute to a sales culture which promotes a sense of urgency, is collaborative and client focused.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master in Economics or Finance
- Client Facing and/or Investment experience in the asset management industry of 3 years+ in Netherlands
- You can execute successfully on strategic sales plans
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and internal partners with a clear service orientation
- Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership
- Dynamic, high-reaching and creative mindset
- You possess strong business instincts, sound judgment
- Commitment to risk & compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- Good technical ability with some investment industry knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team
- You master organizational skills with excellent time keeping and adherence to deadlines
- Positive, entrepreneur and can do attitude
- Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and for an equal opportunity employer
You are our match if you want to join an international and multicultural team with a high degree of personal responsibility, finding your own solutions and searching for personal development within a dynamic global company. We offer not only support, guidance, training and development opportunities but also a very interesting and broad range of tasks within a major financial services company. Contribute with your dedication to our worldwide growing success and apply now through our Job Opportunity Portal www.statestreet.com/careers.
For nearly four decades, SSGA has been committed to helping our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve financial security. We partner with many of the world’s largest, most sophisticated investors and financial intermediaries to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven investment process spanning both indexing and active disciplines. Our scale and global reach offer clients unrivaled access to markets, geographies and asset classes, and allow us to deliver thoughtful insights and innovative solutions.
We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development, engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, please contact Philippe Roset – Head of SPDR Netherlands
+31 20 718 1065