The gold market was impressive in December for what didn’t happen over the holidays. Net speculative positioning on Comex (New York Commodities Exchange) has stood near all-time highs since the gold price peaked in September. This potentially made the gold market vulnerable to a selloff, especially during thin holiday trading. However, gold didn’t sell down, it actually trended higher into year-end.
- UBS Asset Management | Uncertainty remains high.
- VanEck | Fallen Angels - From Sin to Win
- NN Investment Partners | Who will shape a better future? Responsible investing after Covid-19
- DWS | Election And Vaccine Equity Strategy: Same Style, Still Cautious
- Columbia Threadneedle | Exploring the equitisation of the Brazilian stock market
- Eaton Vance | How corporate governance factors can influence financial performance
- Janus Henderson | Global Sustainable Equity Investing Report 2019
- Nuveen | We expect the “rotational correction” in stocks to continue
- Northern Trust | No End in Sight for Low Interest Rates
- T. Rowe Price | Federal Help Wanted: Municipalities Face Fiscal Uncertainties