Seven Macro Themes For 2020
As a turbulent year for the global economy, financial markets, and politics recedes in the rearview mirror, we look ahead into 2020, mapping out both the likely path and the potential roadblocks for the economy and investors.
- T. Rowe Price | Why Deleveraging Is The True Culprit Weighing On Global Growth
- Lyxor | Money Monitor: January 2020
- Franklin Templeton Investments | A Multi-Asset Approach to Assessing Risk and Opportunity in Emerging Markets
- State Street Global Advisors | Five Grey Swans That Could Swing Markets
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: Central Banks on hold
- DWS | S&P 500 Sector Composition: More Tech, Less Energy Than Ever Before
- Columbia Threadneedle | Strategies that benefit from volatility
- BNY Mellon | Newton’s Flood: Why I see the value in alternatives
- Columbia Threadneedle | Has the tide turned?
- GMO | The Passive Aggresisve Agg, Revisited