An increasing number of institutional investors have adopted a total portfolio approach (TPA) as a response to the weaknesses of more traditional strategic asset allocation (SAA)-based methodologies. We believe the current crisis will reinforce this trend, as it is probably marking a paradigm shift in financial markets. This shift could be as important as the change in US monetary policy brought in by Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker at the beginning of the 1980s, which led to a long period of disinflation, lower interest rates and high asset returns.
- Amundi Asset Managers | Improving the Robustness of Trading Strategy Backtesting with Boltzmann Machines and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Candriam | Coffee Break 06-07-2020
- Carmignac | A Journey Into uncharted Territory
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: June 2020
- Actiam | ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ in een nieuw schuldendrama
- AllianceBernstein | The Hunt For Quality
- GMO | Emerging Markets: Tamed Child O’ Mine
- Aegon Asset Management | Where are the opportunities in Asset Backed Securities?
- UBS Asset Management | Too big to ignore
- Actiam | Duurzame transitie dwingt beleggers tot herijking van hun portefeuille