A changed economic and market environment leads us to an off-cycle update of our asset allocation views, typically published after our quarterly Strategy Summits. Overall, our views reflect a moderately greater risk tolerance and a recognition that central banks are “all in.” The current crisis has unfolded faster than any previous crisis, and while the recession is likely to be deep, it could be relatively short-lived. Disruption from COVID-19 is easing at the margin, and the economic outlook is improving.
- Amundi Asset Managers | Improving the Robustness of Trading Strategy Backtesting with Boltzmann Machines and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Candriam | Coffee Break 06-07-2020
- Carmignac | A Journey Into uncharted Territory
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: June 2020
- Actiam | ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ in een nieuw schuldendrama
- AllianceBernstein | The Hunt For Quality
- GMO | Emerging Markets: Tamed Child O’ Mine
- Aegon Asset Management | Where are the opportunities in Asset Backed Securities?
- UBS Asset Management | Too big to ignore
- Actiam | Duurzame transitie dwingt beleggers tot herijking van hun portefeuille