The significant widening of global credit spreads since the start of the COVID-19 crisis has created opportunities for patient investors who wait to be appropriately compensated for risk. Specifically, for corporate pension funds it creates the opportunity to invest in long credit to better match their liabilities and improve the yield on their liability-driven investment (LDI) portfolios, with U.S. and European investment grade (IG) spreads still around 1 percentage point above their 19 February levels.
- Amundi Asset Managers | Improving the Robustness of Trading Strategy Backtesting with Boltzmann Machines and Generative Adversarial Networks
- Candriam | Coffee Break 06-07-2020
- Carmignac | A Journey Into uncharted Territory
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor: June 2020
- Actiam | ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ in een nieuw schuldendrama
- AllianceBernstein | The Hunt For Quality
- GMO | Emerging Markets: Tamed Child O’ Mine
- Aegon Asset Management | Where are the opportunities in Asset Backed Securities?
- UBS Asset Management | Too big to ignore
- Actiam | Duurzame transitie dwingt beleggers tot herijking van hun portefeuille