The European fund industry faced estimated net inflows in H1 2020.
The overall fund flows for mutual funds in Europe amounted to estimated net inflows of €123.0 bn for H1 2020.
Money market funds (+€152.5 bn) were the best-selling individual asset type overall for H1 2020.
Equity Global (+€35.0 bn) was the best-selling sector among long-term funds for H1 2020.
JP Morgan, with net sales of €52.7 bn, was the best-selling fund promoter for H1 2020 overall, well ahead of BlackRock (+€36.4 bn) and Goldman Sachs (+€21.2 bn).
The European fund market increased by 21 funds over the course of H1 2020.
- T. Rowe Price | Making Hard Choices in Extraordinary Times
- MFS Investment Management | Back to Reality
- Northern Trust | An Interesting Fall
- Nuveen | Stock prices slip, although sentiment remains positive
- T. Rowe Price | Volatility in Technology Highlights Importance of Selectivity
- UBS Asset Management | Future of humans
- Lyxor | Merger Arbitrage Stays Put Despite Political Meddling
- Northern Trust | Capital Market Assumptions: 5-Year Outlook
- Actiam | Klimaatambities richting Parijs. Wie wint de strijd om het geel?
- Blue Bay Asset Management | What’s the impact of Covid-19 on ESG investing?