This month marks the fifth anniversary of the launch in New York City of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030.
This month’s five-year milestone leaves governments, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector with only a decade to deliver on the United Nation’s (UN) 2030 Agenda.
M&G Investments’ SDG reckoner represents our assessment of progress towards delivering the global goals, highlighting areas where ambition needs to be scaled up, and focusing on the role impact investors have to play in addressing these challenges.
- Amundi Asset Managers | ECB QE Monitor
- Eaton Vance | After election and vaccine news, loan rally caps a remarkable 2020 rebound
- Lyxor | Dollar Depreciation Helps CTAs
- T. Rowe Price | Why the Future Now Looks Brighter for Value Investing
- Other research | Credit Check: The Full Discretion Approach to Credit Selection
- DWS | 2021 looks pretty good for equities
- Amundi Asset Managers | Early Christmas gifts to support year-end rally
- Carmignac | Family Businesses: Look beyond the caricature to find long-term growth
- Columbia Threadneedle | Covid-19 vaccines, lockdowns and equities
- State Street Global Advisors | Asset Allocation and Market Regime Review