The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated several market trends, not least the use of cryptocurrencies (or “crypto” for short) and the incorporation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors by investors. Mainstream financial institutions’ growing acceptance of cryptocurrencies as an investable and tradable asset class has certainly played a part
- BlackRock/iShares | Weekly Commentary: Debt ceiling showdown redux
- UBS Asset Management | Real Estate Outlook: Industrial rides the wave
- Nuveen | Treasury yields rise slightly as economic data strengthen
- Allianz Global Investors | Are all net-zero goals created equal?
- Pimco | The case for active investing in China just got stronger
- State Street Global Advisors | Weekly Economic Perspectives
- Schroders | Planes, trains and automobiles: how is Europe’s transport sector curbing its emissions?
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management | The Weekly Brief
- Northern Trust | Weekly Economic Commentary
- MFS Investment Management | Peak PMI Does Not Mean Peak Performanc