Our company is seeking an experienced sales executive to both, develop new business in the Netherlands, and to manage a book of clients. The individual we are seeking must be a self-starter, knowledgeable about the Netherlands fund and financial services sector and capable of developing and managing relationships with major financial services organizations at a decision-making level.
Relevant characteristics will include:
• Experience selling data, software, data processing services and/or consulting to financial service firms (i.e. Fund Companies, Insurance Companies, brokerage firms, IFA firms, Banks, recordkeeping and/or administrative firms servicing the fund/investment industry.)
• A proven track record of success in developing and closing new business deals in the Netherlands.
• A good command of the financial markets and investment products.
• A consultative selling approach and strong interpersonal, relationship management skills.
• Energy, creativity, flexibility and a willingness to learn new things.
• Fluency in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
For more information, click here